Wireframing Notebook for UI UX Designers. Double-Mobile UI Notebook with Dot Grid for Desktop Wireframing.
- Best tool for UI/UX Designers to draw quick mock-ups of their mobile and desktop designs.
- Features: 40 Double-Mobile Chassis Pages (75 GSM)
- The Double-Mobile Chassis is accompanied with Dot Grid at the back of the page for you to draw your rough/desktop UI wireframes on it.
- Super-Handy A5, designed to ideate anywhere, anytime.
- Double-Mobile means a total of 80 Mobile UI Designs (40 Pages) for you to draw.
Are you tired of carrying around rough sheets of paper in your design room, or heavy notebooks just for quick wireframing?
Do you wonder if there was a product which could allow you to pour out your interface ideas when where you wanted?
Being a UX Designer is like being a policymaker.
Ideas can come to you anytime, anywhere and will get lost if you don't pen them down immediately. This Wireframe Notebook allows you to pen down your designs on the Double-Mobile Chassis Sheets and also lets you do rough prototyping on the Dot Grid Sheets at the back of the Chassis.
This notebook includes:
40 Sheets of Double Mobile Chassis (75 GSM) and
Dot Grid Pages on the backside.
The notebook is so light that you can carry it anywhere and pen down your interface mock-ups whenever you want. It is handy and very easy to carry and will fit into a bag of any size. It can be considered, as a UI/UX Designer's best friend.
UI Wireframing Notebook Double-Mobile UI-Pages & Dot-Grid by TheNicheMind
A5 Size (5.8 x 8.3 inches)