Wireframing Notebook-Pack for UI UX Designers.
Are you tired of carrying around rough sheets of paper in your design room, or heavy notebooks just for quick wireframing?
Do you wonder if there was a product which could allow you to pour out your interface ideas when where you wanted?
Being a UX Designer is like being a policymaker. Ideas can come to you anytime, anywhere and will get lost if you don't pen them down immediately.
The Wireframe Notebook allows you to pen down your designs on the Single and Double Mobile Chassis Sheets and also lets you do rough prototyping on the Dot Grid Sheets at the back of the Page. This product contains a set of two notebooks.
The first notebook includes 40 Sheets of Single Mobile Chassis (75 GSM) and Dot Grid Pages on the backside. The second notebook includes 40 Sheets of Double Mobile Chassis (75 GSM) and Dot Grid Pages on the backside. The notebooks are so light that you can carry them anywhere and pen down your interface mock-ups whenever you want. They are handy and very easy to carry and will fit into a bag of any size. They can be considered, as a UI/UX Designer's best friend.
Single & Double Mobile Wireframe Notebooks for UI UX Design (PACK OF 2)
Within India: + Rs 60
- PACK OF 2 Notebooks, the product contains one Single Mobile Chassis Notebook and one Double Mobile Chassis Notebook. (See photos)
- Very handy and easy to carry A5 sized 2 notebooks.
- Best notebook-pack for UI/UX Designers to draw quick UI mock-ups of their mobile and desktop designs.
- Features: FIRST Notebook- 40 Single Mobile Chassis Sheets + Dot (75 GSM)
- SECOND Notebook- 40 Double Mobile Chassis Sheets (75 GSM)
- The Mobile Chassis are accompanied with Dot Grid at the back of the page for you to draw your rough wireframes on it.